Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

2nl 6max Zoom-Close your eyes and Call??

Old
2nl 6max Zoom-Close your eyes and Call?? - Thu Jun 19, 2014, 08:51 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Hi Again,

in hindsight i felt like maybe i could have 4bet this small seemingly weak 3bet,but in saying that i decided to keep all those worse hands in their range and trust my post flop play oop.

i decided to let them take the lead on flop and turn continuing to keep all those weaker Ax in their range rather than bloating pot.

Then on river the 8d isnt the best card of all time but not that terrible either,they now bet pot after betting very small previously which at micro stakes has my gut stirring a little.

Oh and also i had only 3 hands on villian

Call on river or tough laydown,and would you change anything else? Thanks

Old
Thu Jun 19, 2014, 05:56 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
I typically 4-bet and stack off against anyone but a nit with a 3-bet of 3% or less. Calling is fine too, especially at that price.
Post-flop I'm calling down. Can't fold the river, as that would mean you're folding your entire range. You've got to call sometimes to prevent villain profiting with ATC. AQ/AJ are probably folds, but AK is a must-call imo.

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com