Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

chip graph

Old
chip graph - Sat Jun 21, 2014, 05:44 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2013
BronzeStar
Hi all,
Today I started using Pokerstars7 client.I wonder why isn't there the chip graph feature in the PSO OSL.Can any one answer this?

Thanks in advance.
NeonDust

Old
Sat Jun 21, 2014, 07:19 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonDust View Post
Hi all,
Today I started using Pokerstars7 client.I wonder why isn't there the chip graph feature in the PSO OSL.Can any one answer this?

Thanks in advance.
NeonDust
Hello,

We will certainly try to help you with this.

Could you let us know what you are playing on, desktop windows?

Also, can you post a screenshot here of what appears in the Chip Graph tab when you are playing the OSL games.

Give us as much information as you can and I'll ask one of the techs to look into this for you

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jun 26, 2014, 09:36 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi NeonDust,

I have asked the techs to look into this for you. When I have an update I will post it here

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com