Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Can't get into the classroom

Old
Can't get into the classroom - Sat Jun 21, 2014, 03:41 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
anyone else having this trouble ?

I can't get into the classroom no matter how many times I have tried.

I have been trying since ten minutes before the class started until now 41 minutes after the start.

Old
Sat Jun 21, 2014, 03:54 PM
(#2)
Try this http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/tools/hrlive?id=33605

Good luck!

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jun 21, 2014, 03:59 PM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokyPokyToo View Post
Sorry Joss , tried it, still won't let me in.

Is it perhaps VPP restricted ?

Old
Sat Jun 21, 2014, 10:12 PM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2011
aww umm all i can sugest(as this once worked for a video so maybe the same)...is to clear your cache...what this means is your temporary internet files

also try a different browser

good luck

edit it wasnt VPP restricted

Old
Sun Jun 22, 2014, 02:20 PM
(#5)
(Head Trainer)
Hey Bill,

No idea, there was no VPP restriction but even when there is, that won't prevent anyone from getting in the room, if they don't have the VPP level they would simply come in viewer mode.

The only thing I can think of is that you weren't actually logged into the PSO site. You can move around the site in "guest" mode when not logged in, but can't get into the live training room. That does not seem to be the case here however, since a "guest" also can not post in the forum, which you clearly were able to do.

Clearing cache is worth a try. Hope you are around today, try to get into ChewMe1's Sunday Special: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/edu...sion/?id=33598

If still not able to get in please email support@pokerschoolonline.com with the query.

Regards,
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jun 22, 2014, 02:51 PM
(#6)
Thanks for the replies, I have signed up for todays Chewme sunday session and have been allowed in.

Don't know what the problem was yesterday, but it seems to have cleared up.

Thanks once again for the advice and assistance.

Old
Sun Jun 22, 2014, 08:40 PM
(#7)
glad u made it in and never knew you were a fellow manc...

well from my neck of the woods

Old
I cant get in either - Sat Jun 28, 2014, 06:16 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2013
Is there a software issue

Old
Sun Jun 29, 2014, 01:47 AM
(#9)
(Head Trainer)
There was no issue, class Saturday went fine with almost 150 in attendance. It was from 3-4ET though, so at the time you posted Emerald you'd already missed it.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jul 02, 2014, 12:56 PM
(#10)
Dave is there anyway I can make the trianing times into WET(my tiem zone)..as yesterday I somehow manged to tun up 2 hours early....but usually im late and miss it

You know just like on pokerstars where you pick your time zone so you know at what time the tournaments are

Old
Wed Jul 02, 2014, 01:03 PM
(#11)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo834 View Post
Dave is there anyway I can make the trianing times into WET(my tiem zone)..as yesterday I somehow manged to tun up 2 hours early....but usually im late and miss it

You know just like on pokerstars where you pick your time zone so you know at what time the tournaments are
No. It does show you how many days/hours/minutes until the class on the registration page though so you can always reference that to be sure.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jul 02, 2014, 03:02 PM
(#12)
Since: Feb 2014
I use the clock in windows off the top of my head we are plus 4 hrs in UK!! If that helps.

Old
Thu Jul 03, 2014, 02:11 PM
(#13)
yeah I have a Canadien friedn and shes 5 hours so sometiems I add 5. by accident.....also during some part of the year the gap changes

I think sometiems I make a note on my spreadsheet and I wrongly use ET or perhaps sometiems the trianing time gets changed

I will have to be more vigilant thanks for replies guys

edit umm tollbells i think you mean 5 right? I think i should add 5

Last edited by rolo834; Thu Jul 03, 2014 at 02:14 PM.. Reason: tollbells confusing me further

Old
Fri Jul 18, 2014, 09:41 PM
(#14)
Since: Dec 2013
ChromeStar
Dang missed todays live training ...
Got home from work late...

Should be good for tomorrow,,,

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com