Since: Jun 2010
No comment...

Villain(38):33/22/1.0

Old
Sat Jun 21, 2014, 09:43 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2012
Sick spot.

It's pretty much AA or nothing here. There shouldn't be any hands in his 4betting range which interact with this board that beat us.

Usually when lines don't make sense I just call.

Old
Sun Jun 22, 2014, 03:27 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
I like preflop, but I would probably always bet flop as I expect tons of peels or check/folds with villain's bluffs (which will contain a fair amount of Ax so folding out that equity actually helps us here).

Not sure how wide 50NL regs 4-bet in this spot - I expect them not to go too crazy given how deep you guys are, so I expect his range by the river especially after playing the way he did to be quite strong. Not cbetting one of the best cbettable boards coupled with check/calling turn strikes me and should remove a lot of potential bluffs. He might as well just bluffcatch instead of shoving so I guess I'd lay this down. Would probably bet a lot smaller OTR too, giving him a better price to bluffcatch or actually turning a hand into a bluff so I can be happier to call off

Live Trainer

Old
Sun Jun 22, 2014, 10:53 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
I couldn't lay this down…. Villain showed up with AJo so yeah… .took a very expensive note.

Last edited by dirt eh; Sun Jun 22, 2014 at 11:54 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com