Sun Dec 08, 2002, 08:56 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Whoops did I mess things up?

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2002, 01:27 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Well IMO if Hazy wins his Heads up, The "C" that he had should go to the person who he beat in the runner up HU, who ever that may be :roll:

Tony D

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2002, 01:46 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
the right is there to insure that the big one 2 will be played for 100K and not 96k (likein april)

as its still possible for 100k to be awarded with only 20 c seats given out i dont think PSO will envoke there right to award an extra c seat (i might be wrong).

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2002, 07:20 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Adam, you have a brain? Yet another miracle of modern medicine.

LOL. Kidding.

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2002, 09:47 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
My brain hurts. 8O :? :roll:

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2002, 12:08 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
Toot Toot! :roll:

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2002, 12:49 AM
(#8)
Deleted user
Yea that's me - a horn tooter.

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2002, 07:13 AM
(#9)
Deleted user
hazy
please do not edit your posts because of 1 idiot.
every since i met the idiot here in PSO he has been knocking people and getting enjoyment out of getting a rise.
when i discuss hands with players in an event he goes off on his high horse about me WHINNING about a beat.
and when when i make a raise with rags he goes on about me have AA (real good for my image to get someone else telling everyone i have pocket rockets when i really have 5/3o so please keep it up)

the next time you edit a post due to this idiot i will call you gutless

and just for the record the reason the is a C seat short is because hazy had got atleast 2 c seats if not a D + a C seat (depending on the heads up match).

try editing that one hazy.

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2002, 07:34 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
Ironside, identify the idiot or I will call you gutless lol

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2002, 07:36 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
Oh, and thehazy "toot toot" one does not YET have a D. He came up a little short the first time. LOL 8O

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com