Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments /

Reno

Old
Reno - Sun Dec 08, 2002, 10:42 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Thanks to a previous post from NewJane, I decided to stay at the Eldorado and play there. Since the Eldorado, Silver Legacy, and Circus Circus are all connected it was easy to get around. Good value all around.

I was told frequently that this was the slow season, after the summer and before ski season. The Eldorado almost always had 1-4 Stud and 3-6 hold em going on. Lots of locals and conventioneers, played all day, dropped 40 bucks.

Won a small tournament at the Circus Circus, $20 buy in, 4 15 minute rounds alternating stud and holdem. Its a daily tournament, plays @ 4:00 PM.

Played my first hold em ring game at CC on Friday night, didn't win but I hung in for the whole night without dipping into the wallet. All in all, a decent trip.

Also checked out the Reno Hilton, nice room, no people. Cal Neva, small room, looked to be all locals

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com