Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

50NL ZOOM, KK vs. X/Shove OTT

Old
50NL ZOOM, KK vs. X/Shove OTT - Thu Jul 03, 2014, 08:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Never played a hand vs. this player...

Considering the preflop action... #ihatefolding OTT?

Old
Fri Jul 04, 2014, 02:17 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
I would size a bit bigger preflop because of the deadmoney out there already (~7) and also because villain looks to be recreational judging by his sizing there so ne will probably call a lot more anyway^^

That being said I don't see how we can fold post, villain could be playing TT-QQ like that plus the occasional fancy hand like some suited combo that picked a pair/another draw etc.

We will certainly look at all the sets here, but I'd say not often enough to make this a fold vs a player like this.

Live Trainer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com