5nl deep - multiway with reg and loose passive

Old
Question
5nl deep - multiway with reg and loose passive - Fri Jul 04, 2014, 11:24 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2013
Hey guys,

What do you think of this :
No reads except some showdowns/postflop play in 10 hands.
CO looks OK player, the blind is loose passive and my target.

Big bet on the flop is aimed at isolating the blind, lose the player in the CO, turn plan is to fold most hands if CO calls flop (continue only on full houses).
My line here ok'ish?

Thanks,
Shoim (Bogdan)

Last edited by shoim; Fri Jul 04, 2014 at 01:43 PM..

Old
Sun Jul 06, 2014, 02:02 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2011
I think I would have called the raise by the SB, rather than up the size of the pot by raising. Then, on the flop, I would probably have raised the weak bet by the SB. Then, depending on how the CO reacts, we should have had a clearer picture of where we were in the hand.

Last edited by Shodan388; Mon Jul 07, 2014 at 08:00 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com