Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Max number of edits to a post?

Old
Max number of edits to a post? - Sun Jul 06, 2014, 08:45 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi,

I'm having problems editing my stake thread.

I cannot edit the second post (where i want to record all results but can edit later posts in the thread.

What am I doing wrong here?

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jul 06, 2014, 08:52 PM
(#2)
Hi Grade b,

Posts can no longer be edited after 24 hours. When you have all your stakers names and shares, Pm them to TOO2COO and he will add them to the 1st post. You will need to create a new post to report your results as you go along.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Sun Jul 06, 2014 at 09:14 PM..

Old
Sun Jul 06, 2014, 10:28 PM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokyPokyToo View Post
Hi Grade b,

Posts can no longer be edited after 24 hours. When you have all your stakers names and shares, Pm them to TOO2COO and he will add them to the 1st post. You will need to create a new post to report your results as you go along.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Joss

Bummer totally missed that change, thanks for the info will rethink how to do this!!!

personally I hate having to scroll through 30 odd posts to find an update but guess I'm just getting old.

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jul 07, 2014, 05:12 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2010
I didn't like this change either Grade b

My challenges & battleground was set up to use the first few posts to keep it tidy and easy to see at the top of the thread. Now that cannot be done.

My only solution, other than getting a mod to edit, is to use the quote feature.

Quote the entire post you wanted to edit - then edit the new post.

good luck with the stake anyhow.

Ed

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jul 07, 2014, 06:16 PM
(#5)
Thanks ed,

I have taken your idea an tweaked it a little.

I copyed the post into word and saved it there now can copy and paste as i make updates,

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com