Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

what to do if u loose every all in when u put it good

Old
what to do if u loose every all in when u put it good - Wed Jul 09, 2014, 07:27 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2014
Today i played 100 heads up sit and goes and i loose 24 times all in when i have KK all of them,,,,and almost every all in when i put it good,,i loose 80 percent of coin flips and so on,,,and i win 10 percent of the all ins when i put it bad,,,i couldn,t stand it anymore what u advice me to do>

Old
Wed Jul 09, 2014, 10:43 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Get a tracker and find out what really happened. If you're actually as unlucky as you say, you're due for a big upswing. HTH

Old
Thu Jul 10, 2014, 09:32 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
*Moved to more appropriate forum* - Fadyen

Hi 7sixten7,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! It's always tough when you hit a bad run like this, I've had it myself a few times and it's very easy to start questioning what's going on. But poker is a game where variance plays a big role sometimes. I would echo joy's sentiments, review those hands and see if all of them where played well/could have been played differently and you may find one or two spots explained. Chances are most are just coolers/bad luck though but those will even out in time. Don't let it tilt you

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jul 10, 2014, 03:36 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2014
thanks for answering me,,,i analzyed my hands and that bad run continues,,,today i played few torunaments and in all of them i loose all ins with the best hand,,the downswing never ends, one all in i losr i have 99 the flop 9xx he has 33, we go all in and he hits runner runner flush,,,,the next torunament i have AcQh vs Jc9h the flop 659 of clubs, we go all in he hits offsuit jack,,, and the others go this way,,one tournament i loose when i have band hand is i have K4 the flop came K4x we go all in he had 44,,but it is a cooler,,,and the recent 7 days this happened all the time i start questioning the card shuffle fairness,what do u think are eevrything ok with it or not???

Old
Thu Jul 10, 2014, 03:42 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7sixten7 View Post
thanks for answering me,,,i analzyed my hands and that bad run continues,,,today i played few torunaments and in all of them i loose all ins with the best hand,,the downswing never ends, one all in i losr i have 99 the flop 9xx he has 33, we go all in and he hits runner runner flush,,,,the next torunament i have AcQh vs Jc9h the flop 659 of clubs, we go all in he hits offsuit jack,,, and the others go this way,,one tournament i loose when i have band hand is i have K4 the flop came K4x we go all in he had 44,,but it is a cooler,,,and the recent 7 days this happened all the time i start questioning the card shuffle fairness,what do u think are eevrything ok with it or not???
That's poker!

We need to work on improving our game everyday.

When you start to blame everything else it's probably time to have a good think about whether poker is really for you

There's nothing wrong with the shuffle, Learn, Practice, Play to Win!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jul 10, 2014, 03:46 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
there are a number of things that can play into these.. the bet sizes, stack sizes, opp tendencies, etc.

Without knowing all this information, it may be that you were unlucky, it may be that the hand was played incorrectly.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jul 10, 2014, 09:45 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7sixten7 View Post
Today i played 100 heads up sit and goes and i loose 24 times all in when i have KK all of them,,,,and almost every all in when i put it good,,i loose 80 percent of coin flips and so on,,,and i win 10 percent of the all ins when i put it bad,,,i couldn,t stand it anymore what u advice me to do>
Can you put those 24 KK allin hands into the hand replayer and post them here.

That would give us something specific that we could comment on.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com