Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Deep Stack Madness - 5NL Cash Games

Old
Deep Stack Madness - 5NL Cash Games - Thu Jul 10, 2014, 05:37 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
After pretty bad session at 10nl zoom I decided to play some 5nl zoom.

Started out with a sick hand and felt nothing was going my way.

Then something happened.

A big thanks to the 5nl fish , 72BB/100. 1k hands.

10nl really seems like a different game , hard to get paid and lots of aggression preflop.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jul 12, 2014, 07:07 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2013
Is this from 1 session? I dont get that many sets and straights in 20k hands. I might have a look at full ring 5nl they seem to be stacking it off with much worse than 6max.

Old
Sun Jul 13, 2014, 06:44 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2013
I can confirm that fullring is full of mega fish, these zoom tables are worse than 2nl 6max.

Old
Tue Jul 15, 2014, 04:29 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2011
Yes just 1 session , 2 tabling.

Full ring is kinda the default games recreational players will sit down at over 6max. So getting payed when your on a sick heater is more common.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 04:08 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
Well I know Phil Gordon doesn't believe in rushes. But I think even he would have to concede that this is some run good if there ever was any.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com