Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Starting hand chart and pot odds chart

Old
Starting hand chart and pot odds chart - Sat Jul 12, 2014, 01:00 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2012
What happened to the downloadable pdf versions?

I'm trying to print them off and get the starting hands chart on one side of A4 paper and the odds chart on the other.
On the same side if possible.
I don't know how to use programmes very well but i remember i managed to do it with the pdf version.
Are they still available? i can't find them anywhere.

Thank you.

Old
Sat Jul 12, 2014, 01:54 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi thephoenix11,

HERE is the pdf starting hands chart that is located in the Cash Game course under Pre Flop Essentials. I hope this is the one that you want.

You might also like to have a look at this THREAD for another hand starting chart, prepared by PSO member RockerguyAA.

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jul 12, 2014, 06:06 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2014
Thanks,

Rather an interesting chart, that i will use when playing today.

I guess the debate is round when is it best to min raise or raise by a certain %. Ive always done so
with 2/3 of the pot.

Shimmmy

Old
Sun Jul 13, 2014, 02:43 AM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2012
Thanks Hoky.

That's the old chart. The newer chart doesn't seem to be available for some reason but thanks anyway.

Gonna check out the other one when i'm back to my days off.

Thanks a lot though

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com