Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Is >20 VPP a requirement to promote to Premier League?

Old
Is >20 VPP a requirement to promote to Premier League? - Wed Jul 16, 2014, 06:39 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2014
BronzeStar
In june I earned less than 20 VPPs. I try to qualify for the Big Bang, I finished top 400 several times (unfortunately not in consecutive tournaments).

I am moving up in the leaderboard in my attempts for a Big Bang ticket. If I finish top 500 in this month's Open Skill League leaderboard, will I promote to the Premier League?

Old
Wed Jul 16, 2014, 07:05 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi Rdockoy,

I'm afraid earning at least 20 VPPs is a requirement for promotion to the Premier Skill League so just finishing in the top 500 is not enough. By the sounds of things you are doing well though and have a good chance of securing a prize, so good luck in your efforts!

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jul 17, 2014, 06:00 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2014
BronzeStar
Hi Chris,

Thank you for the quick reply. I forgot to mention that this month (july) I already have made more than 20 VPPs, but will not make more than 150 VPPs. Does that change your answer? Actually I don't want to promote, because of my >20 VPPs this month, taking a shot in the Open League leaderboard with the full prize money seems a better idea.

Cheers,

Rdockoy

Old
Thu Jul 17, 2014, 01:13 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Rdockoy!

If you are in a position to move up (top 500 with 20+ vpp's), you won't have a choice and must play the premier league next month.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com