Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Iam not allowed to post a hand for analysis.

Old
Iam not allowed to post a hand for analysis. - Fri Jul 18, 2014, 04:06 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
Hello,
I'am trying to create a new topic in:
Advanced NLHE Cash Game Reviews (10NL Plus) as to analyze a hand.

I get the message :
Invoked79, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have Chromestar status which is a prerequisite for being able to post in that topic.
Thank you in advance for your reply

Old
Fri Jul 18, 2014, 04:19 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Invoked79!

If you recently got to chromestar, it can take up to 72 hours for it to show up in the system. If this is not the case, please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be able to help get this corrected.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jul 18, 2014, 04:26 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
Yes that's the culprit right there.
Ok I will have to wait then.
Thank you

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com