Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments /

School Pass Tickets - What Should We Use Them For?

Old
School Pass Tickets - What Should We Use Them For? - Sun Jul 20, 2014, 10:06 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2014
Hi people, just wondering what the school pass ticket is best used for?

Should i use it for the 9X£3.30 touney GTD tournament or ahould it be used for the schoolpass big bang 3xBig bang tickets GTD tournament.

If i can use the ticket on either one what one would you suggest is best?

thankyou

Old
Sun Jul 20, 2014, 11:49 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
** moved to more appropriate forum **

Old
Mon Jul 28, 2014, 05:44 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
BronzeStar
I pased a quis a long time ago now i watched live sesion video. What about my School pass ticket

Old
Mon Jul 28, 2014, 05:48 PM
(#4)
Since: May 2011
BronzeStar
I pass MTT Quiz long time ago

Old
Mon Jul 28, 2014, 08:31 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi Igor,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! If you have any problems receiving tickets from any of our promotions please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will help you out.

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jul 28, 2014, 10:13 PM
(#6)
Since: Mar 2011
great question as I was wondering the same thing

my first thoughts are try a mixture

both are hard to do with over 300 runners usually..although im leanin gtowards the 9 and no tthe 3 bigbang mainly because the big bang tournamnt will be harde rto win than a $3 game i expect

it deepnds on how many you have really i wa slucky enough to win 5 extra in a world cup promo

I aksed Dave during a live trianing recently and as they expire 1st Jan 2015 he said there will be mor e opportunities ot use them in next few months so no rush

good luck

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com