Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments /

Spand42, [RAIL] MM #34 Final Table now

Old
Spand42, [RAIL] MM #34 Final Table now - Sun Jul 20, 2014, 11:48 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2013
Get on and search him he is on the final table of the 6 max turbo shootout! Have railed him all the way he is taking this down so get on and rail.

Nevermind, he bust first hand with a set of 6's on.

Q763K no flush. Very first hand of final table the opponent had 54 for the nuts.

Old
Sun Jul 20, 2014, 11:55 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Well that was short but not so sweet...

Thanks to all who managed to quickly jump in for the first hand lol.

Old
Mon Jul 21, 2014, 12:13 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2010
very well played Spand wasn't up to rail

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jul 21, 2014, 12:16 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
A final table in the MicroMillions, AWESOME!

WTG Spand!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jul 21, 2014, 12:35 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Good job Andy, more to come soon!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jul 21, 2014, 01:15 PM
(#6)
Since: Apr 2011
Nice one!

Old
Mon Jul 21, 2014, 08:32 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Think I've played that MM before in previous cycles, and it's quite an exhausting format to have to go from 6 to 1, and then have to wait for all the other tables to finish ... and then have to start all over again with a new set of opponents.

And then usually I'd get knocked out in the second round, because the pool gets exponentially tougher after so many people get knocked out in the previous round.

Such a big accomplishment to make it through 4 rounds, and earn a spot in the FT - congrats on making it so deep! Seems I have the chance to say congrats to you a lot when it comes to tourneys - am sure I'll have more chances again soon enough too

Old
Thu Jul 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustySam View Post
Seems I have the chance to say congrats to you a lot when it comes to tourneys - am sure I'll have more chances again soon enough too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess Awe View Post
Thanks, congrats on your monster cash in the 3x the other day
Nosy girl got curious about the 'monster cash in the 3x the other day' and went snooping around - looks like 'soon' didn't take too long - congrats Spand!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com