Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

Is This a Good Call? - Pocket Kings - 2NL ZOOM Cash Hand

Old
Is This a Good Call? - Pocket Kings - 2NL ZOOM Cash Hand - Mon Jul 21, 2014, 06:06 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2014

First I want to say that I had no reads and no stats on the player.
My question is that if the call is ok there; am I going to win on long term calling in that spot or not?

Old
Mon Jul 21, 2014, 07:58 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2013
Would he really play like this if he beats KK? To me it smells like AJ all over so yes, I would make that call every single time.

If the board has a draw or an ace, things might change and if the BB had called the shove, this turns into an easy fold.

Old
Mon Jul 21, 2014, 11:34 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
Agreed with rkleefstra. I would even say that you could have 4bet higher there to try and get the money in pre. There are so many crazy players out there in 2NL you'll get the money in good more often than not.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com