Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

2NL 6max - 2 fish testing each other?

Old
2NL 6max - 2 fish testing each other? - Mon Jul 21, 2014, 11:53 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
So a 1c/2c tweet note: "Open raise btn K9o, bb semi bluff donk flop checks turn, now I'm bluffing micros"

We open raise on the button K9o bb calls, we hit top pair KcTh3c (we have no clubs) and get donked into! We call and villain gives up the lead on a Jh turn.

Now we take back the initiative and bet, why?

In the moment, I was charging club draws with a worse equity gut shot Q on the river. Now it can't be a club if I'm beat by 2 pair or AQ, and better Kx anyway. Reviewing a hand and this one is...

Just fishy play, now what would you do Hero or Villain?

Last edited by ForrestFive; Tue Jul 22, 2014 at 12:07 AM.. Reason: better Kx

Old
Tue Jul 22, 2014, 12:31 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
** moved to Basic Poker Hand Discussions **

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com