Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Stop and come back tomorrow

Old
Stop and come back tomorrow - Tue Jul 22, 2014, 09:58 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2012
I'm not the guy who will cry about bad beats. It happens and you can't do anything about it. Sometimes you have a feeling that you are destined to lose every hand, it's like software made you "the chosen one". Every time you're strong but at the end there is always one stronger.

Here are the few hands from my session of 45 min.

so when things go this way I think the best thing you can do is to just stop playing, take a break and come back another day, because situations like this really annoy you and because you want to win your $ back you start making even more mistakes and you end up losing much much more.

also you know it's time for a break when even your aces don't work. In 43 min i was dealt aces 9 times, only 2 times I saw the flop and of course one of that 2 times villain made a set

aaand for the bonus hand from premier league
it's not a bad beat ofc, it's a flip, but it would be nice if i win some of them for a change

thank you and good night

Last edited by Nishkey; Tue Jul 22, 2014 at 10:12 PM..

Old
Wed Jul 23, 2014, 12:52 AM
(#2)
Since: May 2011
Didn't look at any hands. Only 45 minutes, so how would you feel after 10 hours of the same. Then see the same repeated for 1 week, then 1 month or for maybe one year or two?

Stop, take a break and be bank rolled in your games. You could read the fly cover of a book on the psychology with out buying it. It says that "a perceived injustice leads to poor decisions" then... blah blah blah - you tilt and chase losses by moving up stakes.

No..., stop that's the only thing that makes sense. Now while I'm making posts on this forum I have stopped playing poker.

Well for at least 1 hour. I'll be back.

Old
Thu Jul 24, 2014, 12:51 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2014
same thing happened to me for a month which made me quit playing on here.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com