Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

The non PS handreplayer does not work

Old
The non PS handreplayer does not work - Wed Jul 23, 2014, 01:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2014
Fisrt i want to say this is not an example of my play, i just logged on and played a hand as fast as possible just so i had a quick example.

The flopriverturn.com hendreplayer that jkw24 posted does not work for me at all. Its very frustrating because it clearly states to show the animation click the show animated gif box.

So i copy my full tilt hand paste into the input box, then convert it with the show animated gif box ticked, then copy the ouput text and post that. All this gives is the textuall format, no animated play of the hand whatsoever. The site video is no help at all, it just shows you how to sopy and past, very unhelpfull and annoying.

Here is a random hand not a good hand just a hand i checked or flded to give an example. Remember this is supposed to be animated (i would like to say i followed the instruction to the word but the site offers none).

Example:
Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 1/2 Blinds (4 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from http://flopturnriver.com

Hero (UTG) (t140)
Button (t149)
BB (t3,582)

Hero's M: 46.67

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9, 3
Button calls t2, BB raises to t212, Hero calls t138 (All-In), 1 fold

Flop: (t282) 3, 7, 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t282) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t282) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t282

Results below:
Click to show hidden text

GRRRRRR!

Last edited by NUFF-SED1; Wed Jul 23, 2014 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: RETRY

Old
Wed Jul 23, 2014, 01:48 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Once again, I replied to your PM.

Part of the problem is that you show 2 opps, but it says 4 players. Also, is this a tourney hand or cash hand? 1/2 blinds seems weird for a tourney.

If this is a tourney, with 70BB and a junk hand in 39o, I'm instantly mucking this preflop as it's nowhere near strong enough of a hand to call a shove with.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jul 23, 2014, 01:51 PM
(#3)
this hand is not a hand i played to get anything out of i just logged in and played a hand as fast as poss just to give an example. This is not an example of my play just a hand to show its not working.

Its a ring game or sit n go game im unsure.

I haver changed it to 4 players now lets see if it works
Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 1/2 Blinds (4 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from http://flopturnriver.com

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 1/2 Blinds (9 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com/

BB (t475)
UTG (t1,341)
UTG+1 (t817)
MP1 (t137)
MP2 (t262)
Hero (CO) (t200)
Button (t665)
SB (t4,304)

Hero's M: 66.67

Preflop: Hero is CO with 4, 9
UTG calls t2, 2 folds, MP2 calls t2, Hero checks, Button raises to t68, 1 fold, BB calls t66, UTG calls t66, MP2 calls t66, Hero calls t66

Flop: (t341) 3, A, J (5 players)
BB checks, UTG checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets t2, Button raises to t114, 3 folds, Hero calls t112

Turn: (t569) 3 (2 players)
Hero bets t2, Button raises to t17, Hero raises to t18 (All-In), Button calls t1

River: (t605) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t605

Results below:
Click to show hidden text

Last edited by NUFF-SED1; Wed Jul 23, 2014 at 02:49 PM.. Reason: check

Old
Wed Jul 23, 2014, 02:09 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
It doesn't work because you're not entering it correctly. Once again, please PM me the hand and I'll look into it. You have the number of players wrong and that is most likely why it's not working.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jul 23, 2014, 02:48 PM
(#5)
It wasnt working, they are looking into it.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com