Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Joe Rogan Live with Team Pro Isaac Haxton

Old
Joe Rogan Live with Team Pro Isaac Haxton - Wed Jul 23, 2014, 03:57 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
This is a fun radio interview that is filmed. I found it very entertaining and hearing Isaac's view on a variety of subject matter.

Warning: There are a few f-bombs. But it's a great watch and something to listen along while playing poker.

Joe Rogan Live with Team Pro Isaac Haxton

Old
Wed Jul 23, 2014, 07:48 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2011
The voice of the UFC and the voice of the GTO made for a great convo IMO (That's a lot of letter trios).
I didn't think Ike was a pottymouth ... til now. After Dalegate (are we allowed to mention that) I am surprised he was patched on this. He came off well though.

Old
Wed Jul 23, 2014, 08:10 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
I'm a huge Joe Rogan fan and even bigger Ike fan so when I heard about this I was real excited and sure enough it was very entertaining. And there was even some poker content in there too!

One little gem I really took from it was something Ike mentioned about how he takes time to go through his thoughts and sort them into past and future in order to help him focus more on the present moment. It's so true and I never even thought about it before! So often you sit playing a session and you go over mistakes you've made (past) or keep thinking about how you're going to make a profit or get back losses (future) that it takes focus away from the present and the hands you're supposed to be concentrating on. I really think just being aware of this will help me, Ike is a total genius.

To those that haven't listened/watched yet, it's worth the 3 hours.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jul 23, 2014, 11:54 PM
(#4)
Since: May 2011
Just caught up on the recording missing the first part and the last 45 minutes watching in stream live.

Worth a plug. Quite a lot of poker content, some of us may be aware, others not.

Dale gets the sack for supporting a Holland goal and it's all in the context of a media filled public domain. Did think the PokerStars fat cat may want to review content and approve release. Too late now.

A pre agenda to link into topics throughout the show and it was so professionally done. Ike wasn't referring to notes, such a clever guy. Then all the off the wall content now has it's spot.

Then the jokes fall into place. What's your favourite?

The 3d ocular headset made from a cardboard box and a phone.
Prosecutors weighing the pot plant and soil for 2 ounces of herbal remedy.
NSA doing illegal stuff same as the UK government and making bean counting convictions - you watched a film video copy on-line back in 2003.

There were some many jokes but back to the poker. The past and present, focus and a BR for a 52% win rate wow! Did he mean a nose bleed 2% return minus rake?

I was laughing too much to understand that one.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com