Fullring Zoom 5nl - Pocket Queens

Old
Fullring Zoom 5nl - Pocket Queens - Thu Jul 24, 2014, 04:13 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2013
Hi guys,

Could you please analyse my hand below:

Stats on villain 4/0/6 Sample size: 23 hands

I think villain was also 4 tabling indicating a reg. He limp though so must be a bad reg.

This situations come up quite often.

I wondering, is it ever possible to find a fold here (ranging him correctly), or is it just unlucky?

What I mean is, villain could be giving up if he didn't improve on the turn and so I will win a small pot; however, when villain hits gin, he for sure is going to continue. If that's how villain plays then it wasn't really an unlucky hand I think. If villain would continue with a worse hand they I think it is unlucky.

value your input guys!

Cheers,

Matt

Old
Thu Jul 24, 2014, 07:30 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2013
Seeing his stats he is a massive rock so I would serious consider he has AA/KK most of the times.
Limping is wierd for a rock and seeing his hand, it was a wierd move by him and got lucky with 2pair.

That said, I think I would have raised OTF (and call a shove if that comes, unless villain2 stays in the pot...)

I dont think he is no regulair as he is not auto toppping off and limping...

Old
Thu Jul 24, 2014, 03:11 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2011
Raise on the flop.

Old
Thu Jul 24, 2014, 06:22 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2011
Definitely fold the river. There's an argument for folding the turn, tbh. I like just calling on the flop. Against a LAG, I'd raise the donkbet for value, but this nit will have a set so often that it's pure spew to stack off on the flop.
Nits generally don't barrel turns with less than TPTK, but AJ is about the only hand you beat. Sets and two pairs have you crushed, so I think just giving up on the turn would be best.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jul 27, 2014, 07:27 PM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2013
4 tables is definetely not a reg ,and the flop is fold but the turn is foooooold

Old
Mon Jul 28, 2014, 04:25 AM
(#6)
Since: Apr 2013
Hi Kokomil,

Why wouldn't 4 tables indicate potentially that he is a reg - it's zoom. Although looking back at it now, probably not a reg given that he limped. I mean people playing for fun, probably woudl just play one table.

Not sure if the flop is a fold - he could have AJ, or a flush draw, etc. It would be a mistake to fold if he has that. I think the turn is though.

Cheers,

Matt

Old
Mon Jul 28, 2014, 12:12 PM
(#7)
The limp might have been a misclick, but 4-tabling zoom is not the sign of a recreational player. Even 4 regular tables is too much for most casual players. (I rarely play that many, and I consider myself a reg).

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Aug 06, 2014, 03:04 PM
(#8)
Since: Mar 2013
Zoom is very tough to play indeed.Sorry i will read carefully now on

Old
Wed Aug 06, 2014, 07:38 PM
(#9)
Since: Feb 2013
Don't all regs have auto-rebuy activated?
Limping + no auto rebuy = no reg (but not a casual player eighter)

I have no trouble doing 4-table zoom, and I'm deff not the reg you are Arty... I think it's personal. For me it's almost impossible to play 6 regular-tabels, but 4-zoom is fine.

Old
Fri Aug 08, 2014, 07:51 PM
(#10)
It's a small point, but you definitely have more time to think in full ring games. Multitabling 6-max is much more intensive, and I doubt I'll ever manage to play more than 4 tables of that effectively.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Aug 08, 2014, 08:40 PM
(#11)
Since: Aug 2010
considering his stack size i will just 3bet call shove on the flop instead of just flatting his flop bet

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com