Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

Sitting out @ ZOOM

Old
Sitting out @ ZOOM - Thu Jul 24, 2014, 11:45 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Anyone know how long you're allowed to "sit out" before you're removed from the tables?

Curious about PS ZOOM tables and FTP Rush tables. I want to play deeper stacked poker but I don't want to sit for hours and hours, would like to take breaks!

Thanks!

Old
Fri Jul 25, 2014, 12:17 AM
(#2)
Since: May 2011
Do know if it's changed since this thread.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-can-I-sit-out

"The official amount of time we will be setting for all tables will be 30 minutes.
This means that you can sit out for 30 minutes before being removed from the table by the server."

Old
Fri Jul 25, 2014, 05:47 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2012
I was under the impression it was 15 minutes. I've been kicked after that amount of time before.

Old
Fri Jul 25, 2014, 07:43 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Going to try and experiment over lunch on something - there probably won't be anything to report though, so ... never mind

Old
Fri Jul 25, 2014, 10:42 AM
(#5)
(Head Trainer)
Zoom is 30 minutes. Not sure on Rush, seems to be longer.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jul 25, 2014, 10:47 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Okay, im doing my little test now ... lol ...

10:46am

Old
Fri Jul 25, 2014, 11:06 AM
(#7)
(Head Trainer)
Zoom test was 30 minutes on the dot for me. Rush was an hour I think, I wasn't watching it precisely past the 40 minute mark though.

Did you come up with the same results Sam?

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by TheLangolier; Fri Jul 25, 2014 at 11:51 AM..

Old
Fri Jul 25, 2014, 12:19 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Oh, my experiment was to try and get the table to stay open for an hour by putting the computer to sleep, but it didn't work ... looks like only me and my computer were napping, but Stars was still on the job and kicked me off of the table, like usual

PS Oh, time for lunch!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com