Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Greetings from a New Member

Old
Greetings from a New Member - Mon Jul 28, 2014, 04:35 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2014
How are you everyone!
I am from SHANGHAI CHINA
I have been playing a while in pokerstar and have wrose results,haha.
I want to discuss my historical hands with you but still have troble in how to post it.

Old
Mon Jul 28, 2014, 05:20 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsguo View Post
How are you everyone!
I am from SHANGHAI CHINA
I have been playing a while in pokerstar and have wrose results,haha.
I want to discuss my historical hands with you but still have troble in how to post it.
Hello,

Here's a link about posting a hand for review:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...and-for-review

and here's a link about how to use the hand replayer:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...r-instructions

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jul 30, 2014, 12:40 PM
(#3)
Thank you fou your reply.
I tried according to the "poker hand replaying instruction",but failed in STEP 4.After paste,there is no respond when I click the read data button.

Old
Wed Jul 30, 2014, 02:44 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi jsguo!

The most common reason why this is happening is that you need to be sure that the hand history is in English and that the spacing of the hand history, especially the header has not been changed. If you still have the problem. Please PM me the hand in question and I'll see if I can get it to work.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jul 30, 2014, 09:34 PM
(#5)
Hi John,
You are greate problem really is the language, I changed and succeed in READ DATA,but another problem occurs:see below,after a long time the storing progress has not finished.
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Administrator/AppData/Roaming/Tencent/Users/459561665/QQ/WinTemp/RichOle/0NG%60W9R%7D%7BY2A(6PVO%25SAN88.jpg[/IMG]

Old
Wed Jul 30, 2014, 09:38 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
try pm'ing me the hand and let me try.

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com