Old
Qq 2nl - Wed Jul 30, 2014, 04:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2013
Hi all

I’m really not happy with this hand.

V: 16/5 over 46 hands with a AF 2.0

P/F: was standard

Flop: I don’t like my play here, I think I should have made the bet bigger, something like 15c-pot?
After they call I put them on Ax and give up the pot. I’m interested to see what hands people put them on.

Thanks for all the help
Michael

Old
Wed Jul 30, 2014, 07:52 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2013
Your bet OTF is indeed too small. I would just do a normal cbet of 70-75% pot.

The fact he calls don't immidiately imply he has Ax, sure those are in his range but so are most pocketpairs, QJ, KJ, etc.

I like the check on the turn to keep the pot small. Him checking behind is wierd. I dont think A-high would check behind neigher would 2 pair. He could be slowing AA or he is just as weak as it looks

Checking the river is oke too, but I would always call that small riverbet.

Old
Thu Jul 31, 2014, 05:09 AM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2013
Hi!

Agreed with most of the things said above by rkleefstra. Just a small note, I would maybe make the preflop raise a bit bigger, 3 or 4x + 1bb for the limper + 1bb for being OOP. So that would be 10 or 12 cents. Would make the flopbet 70% and check the turn for potcontrol. Def. check calling the river after his check on the turn.

Last edited by Lovehouse888; Thu Jul 31, 2014 at 08:18 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com