Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Very disappointed in PSO.

Old
Very disappointed in PSO. - Thu Jul 31, 2014, 08:58 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2014
Hello everyone,

I joined PokerSchoolOnline recently as i saw the bankroll builder promotion while playing freerolls on Pokerstars. When i first heard that i am eligible for the promotion, i was very excited.

I completed the first step of the promotion in no time at all and got my first bonus. After that, i finished step 2 and was suddenly told that i am no longer eligible for the promotion.

I proceeded to contact PSO Admin as told and was shocked to find out that the reason i am ineligible is because my account has a connection with another account. I was told that multiple accounts from the same household or with matching ip address cannot participate in the promotions. I was told that the decision is final and PSO Admin seems to stop replying my messages when i tried to explain.

This is fking ridiculous as i am the only one playing poker in my house and i have only one pokerschoolonline account. I wouldn't be so angry if i'd violate the rules and regulations but the fact that i did nothing wrong and got banned from participating in the bankroll builder makes me very angry and disappointed in the admins.

Old
Thu Jul 31, 2014, 09:38 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

Please send a PM to 'PSO ADMIN'

They are they only ones that can help you with this as you have been told already.

Cheers,
Raiser

***Closed***

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com