Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Why im register to english pokerschool?

Old
Why im register to english pokerschool? - Tue Aug 05, 2014, 01:21 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2014
Im register to intellipoker.es but i cannot loggin there, just here, I m from Costa Rica, so i preffer the latin page..can someone change that?

Old
Tue Aug 05, 2014, 01:58 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi BorntobeatAA,

I see that you would like to change poker schools. Please contact support@pokershoolonline.com and the support team there will be happy to assist you.

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Aug 05, 2014, 04:47 PM
(#3)
mmm the mail doesnt work

Old
Tue Aug 05, 2014, 04:48 PM
(#4)
u can not make the change? or contact u the support? ty

Old
Tue Aug 05, 2014, 04:52 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi BorntobeatAA!

The mods here don't have any control over this. The only ones that can help are support. Please send an e-mail to support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will gladly help get you transferred.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Aug 05, 2014, 05:14 PM
(#6)
yeah ty, the mail was wrong..ty JWK24

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com