Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

10NL zoom shot - Villain calls button, flop raise and continues to fire 2 more

Old
10NL zoom shot - Villain calls button, flop raise and continues to fire 2 more - Tue Aug 05, 2014, 11:41 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
Are these 10NL stakes so aggressive? Villain was playing 1 table. We open cut off with TT.

I'm thinking they can 3-bet with? So no 3-bet, what is their call on the button? Now excluding big pairs my c-bet gets a click back (no thought)??

OK, guessing a small pair may get lucky and flop a set or not?? My bad, thinking the aggression is too much and calling two more bullets.

But hey you have to draw a line in the sand sometimes to win a pot. And when you lose.

Do good LAG players do this in the micros and what's their line on a "dry?" 2 flush low board? We could have any over pair AA?

Old
Wed Aug 06, 2014, 03:42 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
Hey Forrest,

I think they will raise 5x and flushdraws here quite a bit so calling down isn't a bad option especially on a good runout for your hand here. Given the board pairing removes a couple of set combos paired with the fact that all draws bust I like your hand, well played.

Live Trainer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com