Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

MyStats - Are these a combination of stats from all the Skill Leagues?

Old
MyStats - Are these a combination of stats from all the Skill Leagues? - Wed Aug 06, 2014, 01:05 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
So I am playing the Premier Skill League this month - times don't suit me great so I also play some Open Skill League tourneys.

Trying to improve my Shooter strategy for the Stats leaderboards for next time I am in OSL (next month probably) - of course I don't score the leaderboards this month as they only count if you are scoring in the OSL not the Premier League.

BUT

I wanted to see what my Shooter Factor and Trickiness scores from the OSL games I play gets to anyway.

HOWEVER

It appears that MyStats Shooter Factor is based on all my Skill League games - combining the OSL and Premier League stats this month.

So my Shooter Factor in MyStats is not reflecting just the OSL games.

As I play totally different strategies in either league, and as the Premier League games NEVER count towards the Shooter Leaderboards, why are they included in the MyStats Shooter factor?.

Have I got this right?

Ed

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Aug 06, 2014, 01:09 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hey Ed,

I always thought that the 'Shooting Stats' only applied to the Open League and that the 'My Stats' feature in your profile reflected the overall stats for all the leagues but I'll ask and get a definitive answer.

I'll post it here in a few days

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Aug 07, 2014, 01:35 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2012
I found the same thing when I got bumped to the Premier league.
I am now safely back in the open league where like you Eden, it is much more compatible with my schedule.

Old
Thu Aug 07, 2014, 05:18 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hey Ed & fubarcdn,

I've got some clarification on this as follows:

1. Only Open League leaderboard participants can be included in the Shooting Stats leaderboards. (In other words, if a player plays in some Open League tournaments, but is designated as a Premier League player during a particular month, he is not eligible for Shooting Stats during that month.)

2. All the 'My Stats' values are calculated from both Open and Premier League results, the Qualifier league tournaments are not included in 'My Stats'.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com