Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Waiting on you guys!!

Old
Waiting on you guys!! - Mon Dec 09, 2002, 04:44 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
The DJ Express Futurity Golf Tournament

Win4Win and I are putting the final touches to the golf outing and are getting close to publishing the venue, groups and handicaps etc.

However, we're waiting for confirmation from the following of their intention to play:

Zipman - Bob, I've tried e-mails and a PM with no success so far.

Atindell - Alan, no response to PM. Are you playing?

Razorzz - Jon, I've tried e-mail and PM with no success so far.

Can I respectfully ask you to respond to this post by no later than Wednesday 11 December 2002 after which if either Win4Win or I hear nothing, we'll assume you're not playing.

If anyone finds themself sitting at a table with any of the above, I would be extremely grateful if you told them of the existence of this post and the need to reply to it.

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2002, 10:49 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
zipman has been away on business for some time. he has been very hard to get a hold of, but he is coming over here to my house on tuesday. i will make sure he puts a response in. i m also pretty sure that he is playing.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com