Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

How to view other players stats in the Pokerstar software

Old
How to view other players stats in the Pokerstar software - Mon Aug 11, 2014, 04:40 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2014
Hello,

I've seen in some replay video's, people hover over other players and they can see their stats for the games. I've checked options but can't find this, please could someone advice.

Thanks

Old
Mon Aug 11, 2014, 04:59 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2012
Its tracking software.

Google Holdem Manager and/or PokerTracker. Its not something that is available on the Pokerstars client itself.

Old
Tue Aug 12, 2014, 04:59 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2014
Ah thank you. It was doing my head in trying to find it.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com