Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

pokerstove

Old
pokerstove - Thu Aug 14, 2014, 12:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
Is there a walkthrough for pokerstove? I just loaded it, and it makes no sense to me. I mean I tried dabbling with it and put random for 8 out of 10 seats, and in the 1st seat put diff cards then clicked evaluate, and so far found out you need to use monte carlo, as the other doesnt seem to work. But yeah totally lost here, don't understand the features, and benefits of pokerstove. So if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Old
Thu Aug 14, 2014, 12:21 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
HERE is a link to a video in the archive on Pokerstove.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Aug 14, 2014, 12:31 PM
(#3)
thnx JWK, much appreciated

Old
Thu Aug 14, 2014, 01:47 PM
(#4)
how do you get rid of the noisy banner at bottom of page, there is no X to close it and if I mute then I cant hear Dave heeeeeeeeelp its driving me crazy

Old
Thu Aug 14, 2014, 02:39 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
hmmmmm I'm not getting that when I open it. Try updating your flash player, as that's what the videos runs with.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com