Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

look out for a trip report

Old
look out for a trip report - Mon Dec 09, 2002, 01:02 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
tonights the night

i am leaving the house in an hour to make my first trip to PLAY poker
made my mind up 5 mins ago about to have dinner then shower and leave (90 min drive and game stats in 3 hours)
the weather seems fine and i only got a little pain in tooth so swallowed some pain killers (for the beats or the tooth not sure)and will see you guys when i get back either in early hours of morning (if i win) or after a good night sleep (most likely)

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2002, 01:15 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
good luck iron
every faith in u

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2002, 01:22 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Play g00t!

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2002, 01:53 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
GOOT LUCK
Have a real good time and take their money!

ran

Old
Tue Dec 10, 2002, 12:41 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
long story in the trip report for those that dont want to wade thru pages of me talking alot of **** then the short story is i made teh final table with 8chips (shortest stacked) and drove home with a poketfull of notes after making a deal with 3 of us left.

Old
Tue Dec 10, 2002, 02:51 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
Ironside,

Top man!

'Nuff said................... :wink:

Old
Tue Dec 10, 2002, 05:12 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
Dude!! You ROOOL !!!

Old
Tue Dec 10, 2002, 12:50 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
Iron,
So glad you finally got to play. See it's not that bad and you played a blinder (unlike St Mirren at the weekend)
Well done and hope you have many more results.

Tony.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com