Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Lost

Old
Lost - Sat Aug 23, 2014, 05:51 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2014
BronzeStar
Hello,

I think by luck I finished 12th in Poker School open league.. I got an email from pokerstars.

My question here is... what is the difference between the Poker Skill League table and MTT leader board table? how do I search for my profile in the MTT leaderboard table?

I just want to see where I am at so I can challenge myself to do better.. Thank you very much

Thank you..

Old
Sun Aug 24, 2014, 10:58 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by exit11967 View Post
Hello,

I think by luck I finished 12th in Poker School open league.. I got an email from pokerstars.

My question here is... what is the difference between the Poker Skill League table and MTT leader board table? how do I search for my profile in the MTT leaderboard table?

I just want to see where I am at so I can challenge myself to do better.. Thank you very much

Thank you..
Hello,

Well done on that result, finishing so high up in an Open League game like that is super!

The Skill League games all count towards the Poker School league leaderboard but they are not a part of the PokerStars MTT leagues.

You can get more info on the Poker School leagues here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...n_skill_league

Meanwhile, if you are looking for info on the PokerStars MTT leaderboards you will find that here:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Aug 24, 2014, 04:15 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
hello .. thanks.. i was at the MTT leaderboard.. but how do I search for my name at MTT.. does the site give u the option to search for your own rank?

Old
Mon Aug 25, 2014, 08:26 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
anyone can help me out here?

Old
Mon Aug 25, 2014, 08:31 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by exit11967 View Post
anyone can help me out here?
Hi,

I don't see a search feature on the PokerStars page but if you email support@pokerstars.com they might be able to help you out

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Aug 25, 2014, 09:01 AM
(#6)
Since: Apr 2010
You can check your position by scrolling down to the bottom of the mtt leades board. Hope this helps .HAPPY

Old
Mon Aug 25, 2014, 11:42 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
thats what i thought as well.. i guess its the case where they just post the leader for the month.. thanks anyway

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com