Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

pso league

Old
pso league - Sun Aug 24, 2014, 01:50 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
Please start a league for US players. playing Play Money Tournaments SUCK it's all poker bingo no skill. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Old
Thumbs up
PSO League - Sun Aug 24, 2014, 03:17 AM
(#2)
Since: Mar 2013
BronzeStar
Hey NVPostman I can understand you wanting to be apart of more than 'Play Money' Games. I sure PokerStars would love to accommodate everyone in the US who wants to play cash games on PokerStars. However, the current laws in the US prevent them from doing this and it is not known as to when they would be able to provide this.
So, right now everyone in the US should contact their State as well as their Federal politician about this. If enough people do this, it just may speed up the process of allowing legal online poker.
Be patience.

5 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Aug 24, 2014, 06:43 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi nvpostman,

As gtwi explained it's not possible at this time to run actual cash game leagues for players in the US at this time for legal reasons. However here at PSO we do try to provide some more challenging play money games for all players and every month have tourney series held in our Home Games club. Would love to see you there

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
pso league - Sun Aug 24, 2014, 10:33 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
I know the law.I belong to PPA. It's just tough to improve your playing the "play money" games. Instead of money the payoff could be a free personal tutoring session, a free seat in a live tournament, or something. I was able to play in the original league and it was improving my game. It wasn't about the two or three cents you won each game, it was about skill and improving your game. Some day Maybe Cheers

Old
Mon Aug 25, 2014, 12:08 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
We can't put any seats, tickets, cash, etc.... we can do play money and that's it, currently.

I wish it was different as I'm in the US.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com