Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

$1 180man SnG for review

Old
$1 180man SnG for review - Wed Aug 27, 2014, 03:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2013
Hello, I just played a very interesting $1 buy-in 180 man SnG, and would love to send it to one of the trainers for review for a future live training class. Obviously if the trainer also finds it interesting and educative. Also I would love a professional review of my play, because obviously I didn't play flawlessly.

The SnG includes early level decisions, bubble decisions and final table play as well, with all kinds of opponents from NITs to total maniacs, and different stack sizes (table shortstack, average stack and table chipleader).

Someone please guide me where I can send in the tournament summary. Thank you!

Old
Thu Aug 28, 2014, 12:54 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIM1C View Post
Hello, I just played a very interesting $1 buy-in 180 man SnG, and would love to send it to one of the trainers for review for a future live training class. Obviously if the trainer also finds it interesting and educative. Also I would love a professional review of my play, because obviously I didn't play flawlessly.

The SnG includes early level decisions, bubble decisions and final table play as well, with all kinds of opponents from NITs to total maniacs, and different stack sizes (table shortstack, average stack and table chipleader).

Someone please guide me where I can send in the tournament summary. Thank you!
I would recommend ChewMe1 as your first option for a live training review in this specific format. While any of the guys who do MTT coaching could tackle it, the 180-mans specifically are Chris's bread and butter game. Send him a PM and he can discuss the details.

Regards,
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Aug 28, 2014, 01:51 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2013
Thanks Dave, your reply is very appreciated!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com