Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

All in with Pockets

Old
All in with Pockets - Thu Aug 28, 2014, 11:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2014
I was in a play money MTT the other day and called with all my chips with Pocket TT's while on the button. The opponent had A5 which held up and I was out. Should I have not gone in or will my hand be successful most times?

Old
Fri Aug 29, 2014, 12:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi dtfairch!

To determine this, we'd need to know the type of tournament, where at in the tourney along with what the blinds are, everyone at the table's stack sizes and how the opps are playing.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Aug 29, 2014, 07:08 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
You can use our Odds Calculator to find out how often TT will win against A5.

TT is about a 70/30 favourite.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com