Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

share and win ticket not credited

Old
Default
share and win ticket not credited - Sat Aug 30, 2014, 03:37 AM
(#1)
Bo0mtown's Avatar
Since: Jan 2014
Posts: 22
I followed all the instructions for the PSO Share and Win promotion to gain entry into the upcoming freeroll. Please let me know if I can expect to receive it soon in my ticket balance.

Regards
 
Old
Default
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 06:05 AM
(#2)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,020
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo0mtown View Post
I followed all the instructions for the PSO Share and Win promotion to gain entry into the upcoming freeroll. Please let me know if I can expect to receive it soon in my ticket balance.

Regards
Hello,

Please see here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Share-and-Win

Terms & Conditions
  • Tickets may take 24 hours to be credited to your PokerStars account so don't worry if your ticket doesn't arrive straight away after all patience is a virture and good things come to those who wait!
  • Tickets will ONLY be credited to members who have followed the instructions correctly above.
  • Some restictions may apply in the location you are currently residing. PokerSchoolOnline are not responsible if no ticket is credited to you for circumstances beyond our control and no compensation will be offered.
  • If your ticket does not arrive within 24 hours this means that your account is not eligible for a Share & Win ticket and no compensation will be offered.
  • This promotion is run by PokerSchoolOnline who reserve the right to edit, change or amend the promotion as deemed fit at any stage without notice.

Cheers,
Raiser


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 06:51 AM
(#3)
Bo0mtown's Avatar
Since: Jan 2014
Posts: 22
Thank you for the prompt response. Considering I did tweet the promo and have nothing that would make me ineligible, I will just wait patiently. Thanks Again.
 
Old
Default
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 10:19 AM
(#4)
Bo0mtown's Avatar
Since: Jan 2014
Posts: 22
The tournament starts in under 2 hours. I fulfilled my obligations and requirements for the ticket but it still hasnt been credited to my account. Please look into this asap.
 
Old
Default
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 10:25 AM
(#5)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,020
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo0mtown View Post
The tournament starts in under 2 hours. I fulfilled my obligations and requirements for the ticket but it still hasnt been credited to my account. Please look into this asap.

Hi,

Unfortunately if the ticket is not credited there is nothing we can do, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

No compensation can be offered if a ticket is not credited.

Cheers,
Raiser


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 10:35 AM
(#6)
Bo0mtown's Avatar
Since: Jan 2014
Posts: 22
Considering I followed all of the criteria, that just isn't cool. If I met all the requirements and tweeted the promo and advertised to all of my Twitter followers, I feel a little disappointed in the system here. Thank you for the response though and I don't blame you personally. Hey there is still some time for Pokerstars to make it right so I'll keep the faith.

Cheers
 
Old
Default
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 12:03 PM
(#7)
Bo0mtown's Avatar
Since: Jan 2014
Posts: 22
Awesome, they did not reward me even though I tweeted my 700 plus followers an advertisement for their product.. Bad business.. I should let them know that Stars doesn't honor their promotions.
 
Old
Default
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 12:33 PM
(#8)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,020
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo0mtown View Post
Awesome, they did not reward me even though I tweeted my 700 plus followers an advertisement for their product.. Bad business.. I should let them know that Stars doesn't honor their promotions.
Hi,

Sorry to hear that you did not get your ticket but I did try to tell you that if you didn't get it there's not much we can do.

Also, this is NOT a PokerStars promotion, it's a PSO one

Raiser


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 05:35 PM
(#9)
Bo0mtown's Avatar
Since: Jan 2014
Posts: 22
There's not much you can do? That seems like BS to me.. Also it is technically a PokerStars promotion considering it is directly linked and affiliated with the website. You want to keep chatting like a robot or actually just try to help me out here. I'm just trying to obtain was is rightfully entitled to me given the terms and conditions. I obliged to all of them. I don't see why this has to be a big deal.
 
Old
Default
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 06:11 PM
(#10)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,020
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo0mtown View Post
There's not much you can do? That seems like BS to me.. Also it is technically a PokerStars promotion considering it is directly linked and affiliated with the website. You want to keep chatting like a robot or actually just try to help me out here. I'm just trying to obtain was is rightfully entitled to me given the terms and conditions. I obliged to all of them. I don't see why this has to be a big deal.
Sorry that you did not receive your ticket however no compensation will be offered for this promotion for any member that did not receive a ticket.

Regards,
Raiser

***Closed***


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com