Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Can't register for today's gold freeroll

Old
Can't register for today's gold freeroll - Sat Aug 30, 2014, 11:13 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
When I try to register for tonight's monthly gold freeroll from my phone it says I don't have the ticket for the tournament. I double checked and it's the correct tourney ID. Registering for any other tournament works fine. Anyone else got this problem? I don't have access to a computer today and I obviously don't want to miss it. I emailed support but no response yet.

Old
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 12:03 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2013
I had the same thing 2 months ago, support just told me to wait and that they were working on it. In the end I late regged

Old
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 12:42 PM
(#3)
I find it really weird that the app has such a significant bug to be honest. The silverstar weekly tournament doesn't even show, and I checked all filters and even turned them off. Strange move by stars. And the gold starts in two hours and there's only 15 minutes of late reg. If I miss it because Stars can't fix this problem despite that the app was released like two years ago, it's potentially $15k down the drain.

Last edited by Feskprins; Sat Aug 30, 2014 at 12:54 PM..

Old
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 01:16 PM
(#4)
Got a pretty quick response from stars support.

"Hello Patrick,

Thank you for contacting us.

There is a technical problem with registration for the July "VIP $100,000 Monthly [Freeroll for Gold+]" which we are working to resolve. Registration has been postponed until six hours before the tourney begins, by which point we expect the problem to be fixed.

Again, we fully expect to have the issue fixed long before the tournament begins, and there will be ample time to register. In the meantime, we thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Daniel
PokerStars Support Team"

He says it should be resolved 6 hours before it starts, but it starts in 1:45. Hopefully it's resolved by then.

Old
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 01:58 PM
(#5)
Same sort of reply they sent me 2 months ago

Old
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 03:02 PM
(#6)
Yep, I'm missing it. Still can't register, got gold for no reason.

Old
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 05:13 PM
(#7)
Demand a free ticket for the next one

Old
Sat Aug 30, 2014, 05:39 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkes25 View Post
Demand a free ticket for the next one
I get to play the next one regardless as I'm gold anyway. This is the second time this has happened and I'm forced to play the coming 2 months' freerolls on my phone as well since I'm at work then. If it doesn't work next month I don't know what I'll do. I've missed so much value because of this.

Last edited by Feskprins; Sat Aug 30, 2014 at 05:41 PM.. Reason: cake is always the reason

Old
Sun Aug 31, 2014, 12:32 AM
(#9)
Just a quick update on why I love pokerstars so much. Last night I was really upset (as you probably can tell), especially because I had planned everything already. However, Stars credited me with a ticket to the supernova freeroll instead. Time after time PokerStars show why they're number one. Five thumbs up!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com