Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Unable To Play In Scratch & Win plus Did not receive my school pass from Saturday

Old
Unable To Play In Scratch & Win plus Did not receive my school pass from Saturday - Mon Sep 01, 2014, 12:09 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2014
BronzeStar
I have a two part question;

It says tnat my account isn't eligble for this promotion, why is that?

second, I was in saturdays show with langolier with the progressive tournament by Andrew. I was wondering why I haven't received it yet. It has exceeded 24 hours.

Thanks

Old
Mon Sep 01, 2014, 12:31 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourOfAnAce View Post
I have a two part question;

It says tnat my account isn't eligble for this promotion, why is that?

second, I was in saturdays show with langolier with the progressive tournament by Andrew. I was wondering why I haven't received it yet. It has exceeded 24 hours.

Thanks
Hello,

1) Not all accounts are eligible for Scratch and Match promotion as follows:

Terms & Conditions
  • Ocassionally an account may not be eligible for this promotion because it requires verification. If you think this is the case please contact support@pokerstars.com who can give you more details.
  • PokerSchoolOnline shall not be responsible if no prize is issued and no compensation will be offered.
  • Other accounts may not be eligible for this promotion. Scratch and Match is limited to the first account associated with PokerStars software installation on a computer or mobile device. No consideration will be considered for subsequent installations.
  • This promotion is still in the beta stage of development and new features and prizes will be added over time.
  • Prizes won cannot be transferred to other accounts or exchanged for other prizes.
  • This promotion is run by PokerSchoolOnline who reserve the right to edit, change, add or remove features of this promotion without prior notice as deemed beneficial to the promotion.

Please see here for more details: http://psta.rs/1rIVSVM

2) Saturdays training class was not a ticket class. Currently there are no tickets being awarded for attending live training sessions. We only run these special 'ticket' classes during big promotions, the next one being WCOOP in a few weeks time

Hope this helps,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com