Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Intelli Poker

Old
Intelli Poker - Wed Sep 03, 2014, 02:04 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2014
Does anyone know how to register for Intelli Poker? It says it should be in the poker school dropdown menu in pokerstars but it isn't coming up for me. Does this mean I am not eligible to do this?

Old
Wed Sep 03, 2014, 05:08 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtfairch View Post
Does anyone know how to register for Intelli Poker? It says it should be in the poker school dropdown menu in pokerstars but it isn't coming up for me. Does this mean I am not eligible to do this?
Hi,

If you are able to post in the forum here means that you are already a member. PokerSchoolOnline is the English speaking IntelliPoker poker school.

If you would like to tansfer to another language please send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the team would be happy to help you.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Sep 03, 2014, 07:37 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2014
Oh okay thankyou I was just interested in completing the quizzes and getting the tickets as a reward haha

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com