Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

Pocket 3's - On The Button - 10NL Cash Game

Old
Pocket 3's - On The Button - 10NL Cash Game - Thu Sep 04, 2014, 12:04 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
We have 33 on the button for a steal and get 3bet from a "brown" label then 4bet... Just love it or hate it.

Posted this hand from boom why doesn't the tweet button work?

This is what I get trying to tweet the hand.
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@pokerstars.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

PS. LOL webmaster@ is generic postmaster@ web speak for "we don't care". So we say "we 4bet 33", in response to the question "inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error."

Last edited by ForrestFive; Thu Sep 04, 2014 at 12:18 AM.. Reason: PS - just a customer service joke

Old
Bookmarking a hand here - so I'll find it without twitter - Thu Sep 04, 2014, 12:35 AM
(#2)
Since: May 2011

Old
Thu Sep 04, 2014, 09:51 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi Forrest,

Without reads I think we are just spewing when we 4b a small pair. I would prefer to call in position (barely), fold if he were a bit shorter. It's not a pure set mine as his 3-bet range may be wider than whatever normal is for him, meaning he won't be able to stack off post too much and because he's shorter we need him to stack off a lot to set mine profitably... but due to his possible weaker range we can sometimes use our position to win post flop without a set. The problem is not having any reads I'm not clear on what the plan is for making that happen.

Note: I realize you may have some read in your own head, since you said he's a "brown" label, but I have no idea what that means so my reply is readless.

Tweet this hand on Twitter using the Tweet button above for a chance to win a seat in the next $5,000 guaranteed Big Bang tournament. You MUST include #LearnPoker and @PokerStarsPSO in your tweet. Winners will be notified by email every Monday. Good luck!

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com