Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

6-max 2nl videos.

Old
6-max 2nl videos. - Fri Sep 05, 2014, 02:39 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2014
Hi guys i'm looking for any series on here that focuses on micro 6-max stakes. I'm new to cash games and would like to watch some videos to start off. Could someone link me to any they would recommend? Thanks!

Old
Fri Sep 05, 2014, 03:11 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTrey815 View Post
Hi guys i'm looking for any series on here that focuses on micro 6-max stakes. I'm new to cash games and would like to watch some videos to start off. Could someone link me to any they would recommend? Thanks!
Give me a day or so and I'll get a few links for you

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Sep 05, 2014, 10:57 PM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2014
Much Appreciated Raiser

Old
Sat Sep 06, 2014, 06:04 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTrey815 View Post
Much Appreciated Raiser
No Probs, here's a few to get you going

6-Max Cash Game Poker - Eugene Katchalov - Part 1

6-Max Cash Game Poker - Eugene Katchalov - Part 2

xflixx NL50 6-max ZOOM Part 1

xflixx NL50 6-max ZOOM Part 2

Johnny Lodden - 6max NLHE

Christophe De Meulder - NLHE 6max - Part 1

Christophe De Meulder - NLHE 6max - Part 2

Team 6-max Meeting Part 1

Team 6-max Meeting Part 2

TheLangolier Member Review - 6Max NLHE

Don't forget also that you can submit your hands to one of the live trainers here who will review them for you in a live training session, who knows, it could be you that's appearing in our next video!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com