Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Open Skill League

Old
Open Skill League - Sat Sep 06, 2014, 12:35 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2014
It appears that my client cant show the open skill league freeroll tournaments anymore. i also dont see my tickets for it, but im able to register for them on other computers and play. i just dont see the tournament in my list

can someone help?

Old
Sat Sep 06, 2014, 12:44 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Check your filters, as you may have a filter on blocking them.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Sep 06, 2014, 12:49 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2014
BronzeStar
Hi fristlos

There is no ticket for the OPEN freerolls. To find the OPEN tourneys, go to the PRIVATE tab under TOURNEY in the old PS6. For PS7, go to TOURNAMENT heading and then use the filter to check-mark only the PRIVATE box, is best way to list it. This OPEN tourney should also appear under the normal FREEROLL tabs...

Hope this helps. Someone else will chime in or provide better clarity, I'm sure.

KYA

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com