Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Maloco87

Old
Maloco87 - Sun Sep 07, 2014, 11:13 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
Hi PSO

I joined PSO about 3 years ago but never really used it, however i have recently got stuck into all the learning material and have found it to be very good.

I have been playing online a lot the past 3 years while using other training sites and forums, but I have been enjoying PSO and would like to make this site my main site for learning, as i am a big pokerstars fan and enjoy the podcasts etc.

I am looking to start fresh and take what im learning from PSO to start playing more sng's and tourney's and am currently taking part in the open skill league.

I hope to speak to a lot of you here from now on weather it be about general poker, hand discussions or just general banter.

Old
Sun Sep 07, 2014, 12:08 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Hello Maloco87,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Sep 07, 2014, 12:47 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hey Maloco87,

Nice to meet you!

Raiser

Old
Mon Sep 08, 2014, 11:00 AM
(#4)
Thanks guys

Royal raise I listen to the podcasts which I really enjoy. You are from Ireland as am I, where abouts are you from? Just out of curiosity how did you get involved with pokerstars the way you have?

Old
Mon Sep 08, 2014, 01:07 PM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2011
Hi malaco

I know everyone learns differently but my 1 tip is join live training and dont be afraid to ask anything no matter how stupid it may seem

cya on the felts

Old
Mon Sep 08, 2014, 01:53 PM
(#6)
Thanks rolo

I always find that when I watch live training or a recording I play better next time, my problem is when I get sucked into playing all the time without taking time out to study or analysis I play like a robot take some bad beat etc and tilt of my bankroll.

I currently have no bankroll so I'm taking the time to get back to basics and work harder to improve my game and move up the limits.

Old
Mon Sep 08, 2014, 06:44 PM
(#7)
Since: Mar 2011
sounds liek you have a good plan there to me

gl

Old
Thu Sep 18, 2014, 01:40 AM
(#8)
Since: Oct 2012
BronzeStar
hi malco,
just wanted to wish you good luck,and if its general banter you're looking for, I'm all in
Im about to start a 10$ stake I got off the shares and stakings section in the forum, and Ive no social peer at the moment, and thats my fault cuz Iv never really reached out, so heres my way of trying

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com