Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Real money display

Old
Real money display - Sun Sep 07, 2014, 01:28 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2014
Hey.

I only started playing on pokerstars about a month ago, I was always using play money chips and all games displayed to me were primarily play money, when I would go to the tournament tab it would always be play money.

I did not play for 1 week and tried loading up pokerstars, it said the client needed updating yet failed to do so then routinely crashed when i tried to load it up. I had to uninstall and redownload the client to fix this problem.

Upon the new install, when I log in instead of the cashier displaying my play money, it simply says "cashier" and I have to click on it to see my balance. More improtantly, all the games have switched to play money and all the games listed are primarily play money, including the tournmanet.

I have now been trying for over an hour to change the lobby back to how it was previously without failure.

How do i change it back to how it was previously? This is really infuriating, I never once requested or made a change to my settings for this to happen so why has it done so and why is it so ****ing hard to change it back.

Really unimpressed, a buggy client that crashes after a force update and now this??

Could someone please tell me hwo to change it back so all games listed are play money and the cashier is displaying my play money in the lobby.

Any help really appreciate, and if any employees here are working please tell your developers that these settings changing by themselves with no warning nor even information on how to change them back is really really bad design and you clearly have given no thought to your customers.

1 Hour on a sunday evening trying to fix something that you should not have changed in the first place - thanks!

Old
Sun Sep 07, 2014, 02:43 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
I don't think it's the client that's buggy, it sounds to me like you have installed the PokerStars.net version which is play money only.

Visit this link to installed the real money client

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/poker-room

Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll try to help as much I can.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com