Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

2NL hand review.

Old
2NL hand review. - Tue Sep 09, 2014, 06:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2014
Hi guys i'm not sure if this is the correct place for this but i'd like a review on this hand.

I'd like comments on my bet sizing etc. This was zoom and i had zero hands on this guy.

Thanks!

Old
Tue Sep 09, 2014, 06:40 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
*Moved to more appropriate forum* - Fadyen

I think you played this pretty well. 3-bet with AKs is exactly what I'd do in that spot and since you're out of position making it more than the stander 3 times the bet is good (couple cents bigger than I'd go but still fine). Awesome flop for you and c-betting is great, with a good size of half pot which is pretty standard in a 3-bet pot I think. Good turn picking up the FD and I se no reason not to keep betting for value. Again decent sizing, could maybe squeeze a few more cents out of it but obviously you don't want to chase off too many weaker hands. River is awesome and he's shown he has something by calling two streets so fine to just ship it in

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Sep 09, 2014, 06:47 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2013
I really like your sizing in every part of the hand. Your 3bet is a little large but most 2NL that call a potbet will call larger as well.

Old
Tue Sep 09, 2014, 10:00 PM
(#4)
Hi all I hope xTrey815 will not be angry on me, but I don't want to create another post for same thing. Please check this hand and tell my what I did wrong.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=A92649C8CC

Old
Wed Sep 10, 2014, 03:07 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draggo911 View Post
Hi all I hope xTrey815 will not be angry on me, but I don't want to create another post for same thing. Please check this hand and tell my what I did wrong.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=A92649C8CC
Don't be shy, draggo. Just make a new post. You have an interesting hand and totally different from xTrey's. You flop the nuts, and played it passive...

Old
Wed Sep 10, 2014, 05:29 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2013
Hey

The line is fine, 3b is just an itsy bitsy too large but if you always make it the same size from the SB is fine. The rest is flawless.

Regards

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com