Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Staller Warning

Old
Exclamation
Staller Warning - Sun Sep 14, 2014, 12:11 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2013
BronzeStar
Hi,

Today I received a mail from pokerstars regarding me stalling during PSO OSL. Just wanted to know how much stalling can be done if so done.I know some hands take time to decide & some don't.
I have been warned with punitive measures,so wanted to know how much is too much. Of course I know many stall,but do everyone recieve mail like that?

Please clarify me that.
Do cite your experiences,so that everyone learns in PSO and no one repeats it again.

Old
Sun Sep 14, 2014, 10:32 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Stalling is when you play every hand super slow by using up all the time-out time before you make a play or a fold.Its annoying and very much ruin the fun of the game.Just look at the leaderboard now, you rarely see those regular topnotchers that used/abused that strategy before pstars considered it as a form of cheating/unfair.Just play good and avoid all-in preflop or on the flop even when you have monster coz the turn or river may just joke upon you

Old
Slow play - Sun Sep 14, 2014, 11:01 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2011
The way the pts system is set up . ie . low score mid/field finish -2pts , high -21pts ,slow play over the early part of league tourneys for top of the table players is an obvious choice. Waiting for my E Mail.

Old
Mon Sep 15, 2014, 12:10 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2014
BronzeStar
love itp-okers is best

Old
Mon Sep 15, 2014, 12:20 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokyaw View Post
Stalling is when you play every hand super slow by using up all the time-out time before you make a play or a fold.Its annoying and very much ruin the fun of the game.Just look at the leaderboard now, you rarely see those regular topnotchers that used/abused that strategy before pstars considered it as a form of cheating/unfair.Just play good and avoid all-in preflop or on the flop even when you have monster coz the turn or river may just joke upon you
I think people are more inclined to stall when you have the just as annoying all in every hand players, for me this really ruins the game and makes it hard not to risk all your chips on one hand.

It also stops everyone playing , so you can be blinded out in twice the time of a table being played in a less aggressive fashion.

Old
Mon Sep 15, 2014, 07:01 PM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2014
BronzeStar
I can't believe this is still an issue.

I've noticed that the O games are MUCH faster now anyways. You have barely 2 seconds before the PROMPTER beeps at you, and then there's seven seconds I think. Seven seconds. Boo Hoo Hoo.

Unlike several of the main complainers to PS on this issue (who AREN'T, for the most part, even involved in the school or a part of the leaderboard as it is), I don't play the O to try to get that $5; I PLAY TO AMASS AS MUCH POSITIVE YARDAGE AS I CAN POSSIBLY RUMBLE.

While I don't think many would call me a staller, and I've never heard any complaints at the very tables I play, I am not always pre-checking the FOLD box if you know what I mean... deal with it. I also don't merely play the O when I am logged on; and it is certainly my LOWEST PRIORITY when I am playing and so, if I take some time to respond or even happen to time-out now and then... deal with it. And if I'm not having a particularly good O, and find myself way too short way too fast and in danger of taking a big 'sack' on the leaderboard well - and this I address mainly to those who aren't playing for the LB pts - DEAL WITH IT.

All I can say is, I'd better not get any such threat. Say what you want about whether you agree or disagree with it as a 'strategy' (or annoyance) or not: There is an amount of time allotted to ALL players, for THEIR own use - period the end. Forcibly BULLYING the players to adopt to one's own 'preferred' style of play is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS - I for one, regardless of the 'topic', will NOT be intimidated or have my game 'molded' for me through patronising edicts. I CHOOSE to play here; it is not mandatory!

It's my understanding that it is PS itself which is receiving so-called complaints and taking action. This is funny to me, because I deal with truly annoying and 'intentional' stalling VERY OFTEN when playing even single-table SNGs. Considering there is a true and unique purpose for the O, I'd implore the PS enforcers to take stock in the fact that there is a perfectly good reason that they might receive THIS particular complaint so often regarding THIS particular venue.

Whether we like it or not, the nature of the point system makes it necessary to adjust your game; this is not even just limited to playing a little slower, but also changes your ranges and betting strategies, the likes of which would not be so affected in a regular tournament let alone freeroll. What other attribute of one's game are they going to 'tweak via ordinance' next?

The real problem is the punitive points against those of us who are playing the O with integrity. And in all seriousness: if the majority of complaints are coming from those who don't even take part on the O LB, then they are irrelevant - but that's the problem. If all O participants were required to partake in the very LB for which it is purposed, well, even that wouldn't entirely fix the donkery but it would certainly mitigate it and maybe, just maybe, the O could actually take on more of the atmospheres of the P or Q.

In summary: while I don't condone taking every last available moment for every single action, the BOTTOM LINE IS, you HAVE THAT TIME. They say poker is a sport after all, so, you tell me one sport wherein TIME MANAGEMENT is not a serious strategy or consideration.

Those are my feelings on the issue.
Thank you,

KYA

Last edited by KicknYerAces; Mon Sep 15, 2014 at 07:15 PM..

Old
KicknYerAces Well said . - Mon Sep 15, 2014, 11:02 PM
(#7)
Your opinion on the lack of control over non spoken English chat. Relevant to me as I,m being chased down by three Ukrainians in the premier division. THEY MAY BE TALKING ABOUT ME.

Old
Talking
Tue Sep 16, 2014, 08:31 AM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by KicknYerAces View Post
I can't believe this is still an issue.

I've noticed that the O games are MUCH faster now anyways. You have barely 2 seconds before the PROMPTER beeps at you, and then there's seven seconds I think. Seven seconds. Boo Hoo Hoo.

Unlike several of the main complainers to PS on this issue (who AREN'T, for the most part, even involved in the school or a part of the leaderboard as it is), I don't play the O to try to get that $5; I PLAY TO AMASS AS MUCH POSITIVE YARDAGE AS I CAN POSSIBLY RUMBLE.

While I don't think many would call me a staller, and I've never heard any complaints at the very tables I play, I am not always pre-checking the FOLD box if you know what I mean... deal with it. I also don't merely play the O when I am logged on; and it is certainly my LOWEST PRIORITY when I am playing and so, if I take some time to respond or even happen to time-out now and then... deal with it. And if I'm not having a particularly good O, and find myself way too short way too fast and in danger of taking a big 'sack' on the leaderboard well - and this I address mainly to those who aren't playing for the LB pts - DEAL WITH IT.

All I can say is, I'd better not get any such threat. Say what you want about whether you agree or disagree with it as a 'strategy' (or annoyance) or not: There is an amount of time allotted to ALL players, for THEIR own use - period the end. Forcibly BULLYING the players to adopt to one's own 'preferred' style of play is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS - I for one, regardless of the 'topic', will NOT be intimidated or have my game 'molded' for me through patronising edicts. I CHOOSE to play here; it is not mandatory!

It's my understanding that it is PS itself which is receiving so-called complaints and taking action. This is funny to me, because I deal with truly annoying and 'intentional' stalling VERY OFTEN when playing even single-table SNGs. Considering there is a true and unique purpose for the O, I'd implore the PS enforcers to take stock in the fact that there is a perfectly good reason that they might receive THIS particular complaint so often regarding THIS particular venue.

Whether we like it or not, the nature of the point system makes it necessary to adjust your game; this is not even just limited to playing a little slower, but also changes your ranges and betting strategies, the likes of which would not be so affected in a regular tournament let alone freeroll. What other attribute of one's game are they going to 'tweak via ordinance' next?

The real problem is the punitive points against those of us who are playing the O with integrity. And in all seriousness: if the majority of complaints are coming from those who don't even take part on the O LB, then they are irrelevant - but that's the problem. If all O participants were required to partake in the very LB for which it is purposed, well, even that wouldn't entirely fix the donkery but it would certainly mitigate it and maybe, just maybe, the O could actually take on more of the atmospheres of the P or Q.

In summary: while I don't condone taking every last available moment for every single action, the BOTTOM LINE IS, you HAVE THAT TIME. They say poker is a sport after all, so, you tell me one sport wherein TIME MANAGEMENT is not a serious strategy or consideration.

Those are my feelings on the issue.
Thank you,

KYA

You nailed it with "the BOTTOM LINE IS, you HAVE THAT TIME"! Unfortunately,stars is the boss and have the final say!! Just pretend that you dont have a time limit and just play your hand impromptu! Please no more stalling ok?

Old
Tue Sep 16, 2014, 07:57 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Like I said, in general I don't 'stall'. In general, I also don't "roll dice" like most in these games - unless or until I HAVE TO. Same with 'taking my time' - when and if I HAVE TO, then I will. You're an opp at my table and don't like it, well - since WHEN is it my prerogative to appease YOU, or any/every other opp... poker is VERY MUCH A SELFISH GAME and if anybody cannot comprehend that, then they are playing the wrong game!

PS is the boss - nobody is disputing that. But I don't gel well with fascist bosses and so my point there is, IF I ever get a warning, then I'm done. Like I said, none of my games SHOULD ever warrant such a 'warning' but if I happen to be in trouble fast one game and NEED to use my time, I don't want some whiny loser emailing PS to complain and then based on that, get a 'warning'. Once you have the warning, if they arbitrarily decide that you have 'further violated', then they can close your account. So the very moment I get such a ridiculous and patronising email, I withdraw all $ and I will reduce my participation to that of the very likely 'whiner' who just plays the freerolls (and who very likely made the complaint; clearly THEIR opinions and convictions are more valued than mine or many other staunch players whom I've heard have been so 'harrassed')

The fact is, all PS players should be outraged that the very site (or the 'boss') is arbitrarily deciding what is legal or illegal in poker and THIS is utterly ridiculous. Using all the time for every move is NOT ILLEGAL in poker and if they don't know this, then we're all in a lot of trouble here!

And besides: who the hell are they, or anybody else, to decide if my time taken is 'stalling' or thinking... are we now to expect PS ADMIN to be secretly auditing our live-play, and IF IN THEIR OPINION we should have IMMEDIATELY folded our 2-7 but did not until the counter nearly reached 0, then declare that I am 'cheating'! And, will such an auditor take into account that upon THAT VERY MOMENT, I had also been taking action on 2 or 3 other tables? Yeah, I'm guessing not.

In a TLB-pts based tournament, it IS NOT illegal NOR IS IT even remotely unethical to 'stall'. I've heard several people in past, similar strings state that they only 'agree' with stalling at particular moments such as close to bubble time. Well guess what - in a TLB-pts based tournament, IT IS PERPETUAL BUBBLE! EVERY single rung on the list of participants 'pays' better and better. As a participant, if you take your time before making an all-in stand that you're destined to lose, you will score better than if you pushed that same hand immediately.

But it is the very donkery of the O which causes TIME MANAGEMENT to be much more of a factor than ever. Because IF THOUSANDS DIDN'T DROP-OFF in minutes, then biding one's time wouldn't have such an impact.

If PS gets scores of complaints about the same Dicerolling Donkey going all-in every hand, do they threaten that player's priviledges - of course not; because, as ignorant and selfish and ruinous to the game as it is, IT IS NOT ILLEGAL. So-called stalling is also all of these things - so if anybody believes for one second that this is just about the integrity of the game, think again!

Clearly, we have selective enforcement of "opinion" usurping regulation. If that's all-good 'cos it's the boss', then you can have your boss!

I'd encourage anybody who receives this THREAT, to respond - POLITELY of course, nonetheless be assertive. And I'd reevaluate my existing bankroll with the caution that it might be closed because some pathetic "need to win dimes from a freeroll" loser was annoyed that you didn't immediately fold your garbage hands.

Yes Stars is the boss.
But YOU, I, - WE, have the ultimate power; never forget that.

Cheers,

KYA

Old
English Chat Only concern - Tue Sep 16, 2014, 09:20 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22meandu View Post
Your opinion on the lack of control over non spoken English chat. Relevant to me as I,m being chased down by three Ukrainians in the premier division. THEY MAY BE TALKING ABOUT ME.

Indeed this is always a problem and we see it in the O incessantly. The rules are quite clear; and in fact, THIS IS AN ACTUAL RULE being broken and again, ALL THE TIME. I would strongly agree that they should be aggressively enforcing the CHAT rule; but it would appear to be more important to enforce changes in one's 'playing habits' even when such fall well within the rules in place for everybody.

In case you aren't aware, you do have the ability to report CHAT abuse immediately to a moderator. The OPTIONS button at the table opens a dialogue box where you can select "Call Moderator", and then type a brief description IE: "Several players are not observing the ENGLISH CHAT ONLY rule". A MOD will appear very quickly and will generally remind everybody to speak only in English. Call them again if the problem persists or returns and if need be, email PS on the issue because THIS IS A TRUE VIOLATION of the rules and needs to be stopped and discouraged.

Keep up the great work in the P.
Hope to see you in October

Cheers,

KYA

Old
Tue Sep 16, 2014, 11:50 PM
(#11)
Got my email.[Slow Play is against the spirit of the game and poor etiquette] threating me with punitive action. This is how I replied. I use the allowable allotted time at certain stages of this tlb tournament because of the pts structure designated by P/S. I am not doing anything the rules of the game don't allow and certainly am not being disruptive or stopping anyones fun, which playing poker for money definitely isn,t. I do many other things while I play your site and the warning buzzer is the time I join a lot of hands of which few are obvious folds. If you want to make a clock reduction for the players that want to have fun so be it , but to threaten a player of my loyalty with actions no mater how impunitive , for playing within the parameters of your rules is trite. Only English chat is a RULE frequently abused during this tlb . Enforce that and you spoil all non English speaking players fun. Is this against the spirit and etiquette of the game. You make the rules , allow players to play their own game within those rules. I play to win not for fun . Fun on your site can be very expensive

Old
Rule #13 - Wed Sep 17, 2014, 01:56 AM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonDust View Post
Hi,

Today I received a mail from pokerstars regarding me stalling during PSO OSL. Just wanted to know how much stalling can be done if so done.I know some hands take time to decide & some don't.
I have been warned with punitive measures,so wanted to know how much is too much. Of course I know many stall,but do everyone recieve mail like that?

Please clarify me that.
Do cite your experiences,so that everyone learns in PSO and no one repeats it again.
Some one plzz clear this question up . Stalling seems to be a word made up by P/S staff. They may lose me as a player because I refuse to be told how to play when I,m playing within the rules. Slow play is not a reason to be threatened.

Old
Wed Sep 17, 2014, 04:01 AM
(#13)
Since: Feb 2014
"I use the allowable allotted time at certain stages of this tlb tournament because of the pts structure designated by P/S"

I don't agree with stalling at all. Even if only two people are doing it, the speed of the game can be crippled to where other tables are playing twice the number of hands. Imagine playing live where a player knew action was on him and took 10 seconds before looking at his cards every hand, thats pretty much what you are doing.

Although I wish you luck on the leaderboard 22meandu, I hope you avoid using banking as a "strategy" in the future.

As to non english talk at the table, I don't really have any issue with it, most the time if I run it thru google translate its ur usual table talk, id be more concerned with colluding through skype or other such means.

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Chat Violations - Wed Sep 17, 2014, 04:11 AM
(#14)
Be informed [according to Trevor the moderator] Two or three words in a foreign language is not a Chat Violation. I give up. POKERSTARS YOUR A JOKE . I have inquired into how I can withdraw the last of my account balance [less than $100] and will continue to play my way until I,m punished punitively. O/C I have to accept the fact that my leader board challenge has ended as I wont take the chance of having $5000 held over my head when making ethical decisions. ONE UP TO THE WHINGING LOSER BRIGADE. Your so wrong about U-I-WE , There is no arguing with the faceless.

Old
wateva - Wed Sep 17, 2014, 04:39 AM
(#15)
I don't have an issue with anything except adherence to the rules. Slow play in a hyper is stupid but if you can make money [I may be amongst the few who think this is the object of playing] whos to tell you its wrong. Annoying to FUN players or those who think a big stack is the only way to make money but within the rules. I am here to make money , not friends. Reduce the time allowed . Make an even playing field for all. Pokerstars made the leagues pt scoring system so early outs are score killers so slow play when you have a big score is an obvious ploy. To be threatened or cajoled into thinking you spoil the spirit or etiquette of the game is

Old
Wed Sep 17, 2014, 10:57 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
22MEANDU
I appreciate your convictions and no-nonsense, that's-how-it-is candour. I agree fully with your premise and I applaud your REPLY to their threat. I'll make my own position a bit clearer below. But I would encourage you to not throw your baby out with this bad water. Take your time, but just don't be so 'obviously regimented' to watching your counter expire for EVERY move (not that there SHOULD be anything wrong with that). But don't let Big Brother get in your way of a cool 5K man! Take your winnings and then protest NEXT month .

If you are truly 'violating' a 'rule of etiquette', then ask them to prove it but above all: ask them to PRECISELY SPELL OUT THE VERY PARAMETERS of what THEY consider to be THINKING, versus STALLING....
I am imagining that such a document would need to include a List of Valid Starting Hands for which THINKING time can be reasonably considered - and HOW MUCH OF THAT TIME would be 'acceptable' to be elapsed - and this 'table' would definitely require a Sliding-scale Legend, so as to warn you of the 'acceptable' response time FOR EACH SUCH STARTING HAND in the event that you are facing a raise or 3bet... I would also expect that such a package will include a thorough schedule detailing the amount of time you are only ACTUALLY allowed to use (out of that available) for each and every decision for all actions on all streets, providing for any and all given scenarios... I am not being facetious; anything less is irresponsible and in fact, entrapment: if you aren't REALLY allowed to take the full time allotted for any/every decision, then they CANNOT BE SUPPLYING THAT WHICH YOU ARE NOT TO BE INDULGING, for any/every decision.

Again, this entire matter is completely absurd to me. It truly feels like this is the South Park "SARCASTABALL" episode playing out with this nonsense! Maybe we can get Jim Rome to comment!

And yes, this is supposed to be a poker site; a gambling venue, for real money. Any good player will tell you that if you aren't maximising your wins - be they single-hand pot, tourney-placement, or league-placement - then you are missing the point entirely, and would probably be best off not to join in at all. For a gambling venue to threaten and lay penalties on their own gamblers, who are DOING NOTHING BUT MAKE THE BEST DECISIONS FOR THEMSELVES, TO MAXIMISE THEIR GAINS - while doing nothing illegal at all, is audacious.

CRASYESDUMNO,
You know I have a lot of respect for you as well as your game; and I'm quite certain that you don't view me as a 'staller'. But I highly doubt that ANYBODY can honestly deny that, when the SITUATION IS PRIME, you will TAKE YOUR TIME. We've all been hanging tight close to bubbles or FTs in RM events, and can see the other tables' action; and we have all taken a few extra moments to act, if we feel it will help our chances to survive at least the bubble (or make the FT, or whatever 'threshold' may loom)....
To anybody who denies this: I call you a liar
But if in fact you speak truth: I call you an incompetent because you are missing out big!!!

And I appreciate your own opinion CRASY, and I agree that 'stallers' can be very annoying and disruptive. But MUCH that happens at the table can be fit into those very categories, as you of course know. But again: if a player is desperate and feels he has no BETTER OPTION than to fold off for highest possible place he can grasp, then the DECISION TO TAKE FULL-TIME FOR ALL ACTIONS IS ABOUT PERSEVERANCE, not bad etiquette! Either way, to everybody else at the table, it is certainly not welcomed - but those feelings must not grant license to 'call' the matter a 'violation' of any kind. It is NOT a violation in this game, to endeavour for your own survival.

What I'd like everybody to consider, is that our OPINIONS should not matter insomuch as our POSITIONS towards what is legal or just, in our poker venue. For example, I feel that the DICEROLLING DONKEY who only joins to play every hand all-in, is FAR MORE DESTRUCTIVE to the game and most certainly more annoying - but if THIS player receives an email from enforcement threatening playing privileges for HIS PERFECTLY LEGAL DECISIONS, then you can bet your bottom-T$ that I would defend HIM as well.

I think it was SLEEPYOLMAN who first raised what I feel is the biggest concern of all: Even if we all just accept whatever edicts Big Brother wants to disperse, how can we be confident that they are being enforced fairly and legitimately? Must we now ensure that we have a prepared 'rationale' any time we take too long to fold a hand? And especially given that here in the O, we are ALWAYS seeing literally ANY TWO CARDS taking down big pots: who are they to DECIDE that I could not have possibly been wresting with the idea to push my 39o? The fact is they CAN'T - EVER!

This is supposed to be POKER. And it is supposed to be the POKER PLAYERS who make the decisions, and they make THEIR OWN DECISIONS, IN THEIR OWN TIME, FOR THEIR OWN REASONS, and it is not ANYBODY ELSE'S doggone business, period! "Action on you", is THAT particular player's MOMENT; if THIS can no longer be held sacred, then this is no longer POKER.

Cheers,

KYA

Old
Thu Sep 18, 2014, 02:21 AM
(#17)
Since: Feb 2014
Very well put KYA! Structured, eloquent and much better received than reading rants.

I am only opposed to players who take the maximum allotted time in pretty much every spot, from hand one. Its the few that stall so that they sit out and fold, and you can see them immediately sit back in that vex me so.

When you are down to <3BB, I dont even mind if you employ this tactic then as I know its only a matter of time before you're going to bust. I think it is also generally accepted by the poker community near the bubble.

I would hope that every player approaches these league games in the same way they would a regular MTT, to go as deep as possible whilst trying to maximise chip accumulation along the way.

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Sep 18, 2014, 07:35 PM
(#18)
Just finished my latest excursion into the wonderful world of premier donkey bingo .
KYA , You would love this Early , player in front of me is Dice rolling every hand . Eventually [O/C] he is called by the player behind me who doubles up . Dice roller is replaced by big stack and now I,m stuck in the middle. So many options removed at the start of the tournament for me because . WELL , YOU KNOW . Unfair ,not in the spirit or etiquette of the game. Managed to overcome all obstacles and lengthened my lead . Hope my deceptive maneuvering of the clock went unnoticed.

Old
Same Page - Fri Sep 19, 2014, 02:31 AM
(#19)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyesdumno View Post
Very well put KYA! Structured, eloquent and much better received than reading rants.

I am only opposed to players who take the maximum allotted time in pretty much every spot, from hand one. Its the few that stall so that they sit out and fold, and you can see them immediately sit back in that vex me so.

When you are down to <3BB, I dont even mind if you employ this tactic then as I know its only a matter of time before you're going to bust. I think it is also generally accepted by the poker community near the bubble.

I would hope that every player approaches these league games in the same way they would a regular MTT, to go as deep as possible whilst trying to maximise chip accumulation along the way.

Cheers CRASYES!

We're certainly on the same page with how we feel about the 'tactic'.

My inspiration to enter this fray to begin with, was the harsh penalties and such I've heard about, over what is really a matter of OPINION or PREFERENCE - and should have no substantial place in REGULATION unless it is CAREFULLY examined and even then, a campaign or promotional-type ROLLING OUT of this kind of 'habit-curbing' initiative would've been, I don't know, a little more RESPECTFUL to the membership, maybe .

I have a few posts already done up that I numbered because they're interrelated and of considerable length so I didn't want to make one gigantic one. I will post them after this one.

Why do I care - I believe people have been harmed and dangerous precedents are being set. I really doubt that I am alone with my observations or concerns; nevertheless I see very few others voicing theirs. If nothing else, I wish to put the matter into certain perspectives that can hopefully resonate with the great membership who loyally devote their time and put up their dime, and all of whom DESERVE much better than all of this would otherwise indicate.

In other news: I'm falling way behind in the current series, but hoping to be able to make most of what is left to play. See you there

Cheers,

KYA

Old
1. INDULGING in one’s entitlements IS NOT ‘Bad Etiquette’ - Fri Sep 19, 2014, 02:42 AM
(#20)
BronzeStar
1. INDULGING in one’s entitlements IS NOT ‘Bad Etiquette’

Every player is entitled to a predetermined amount of time permitted to them, in order to achieve their decision, when the action is upon them to do so. Players might also be entitled to use additional time from their ‘Time Bank’ where the tourney structure provides, and said players have available ‘balances’ from which to draw should they decide to do so.

These are what are known as a player’s TIME ENTITLEMENTS. They are ENTITLEMENTS, and they are FAIRLY PROVIDED equally to ALL players. They are NOT ‘bonuses’ specifically earned; they are NOT ‘privileges’ conditionally granted.

I don’t care WHO you are, and I don’t care WHAT your statuses of the moment be, INCLUDING your holding, position, chip count, pressure, action-to-come, WHATEVER: you are entitled to an amount of time to act. Any of it. ALL of it.

And just because MOST of the opposition ELECTS to DECLINE the greater portions of their own very same entitlements, DOES NOT mean that YOU or anybody else deserve to be persecuted on the grounds that YOU DO WISH to INDULGE in these entitlements.
What kind of bull-spit is THAT?

IF this BS ever flows down my path, I will NOT be taking very kindly to being unjustly slandered a ‘cheater’ or a player guilty of ‘bad etiquette’. This is why, though many might well “welcome” what they THINK The Authority is “fixing”, I would strongly encourage you to reflect deeper on the matter, and on the bigger picture.

It is my understanding that several people have been adversely affected by this outrage, and if you haven’t yet read my other ‘numbered’ points/posts that I put up just today, please do because those will help demonstrate how this rule truly is an abomination. Then you can decide if this is the kind treatment those people deserved; and if this truly is the kind of leadership you expect from your gambling venue or not - then perhaps, sound off.

Cheers,

KYA

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com