Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

5NL calling all in with two pair

Old
5NL calling all in with two pair - Tue Sep 16, 2014, 12:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012

The villain had 13/13 but the sample is small. What do you think about the line. I feel i have to call the raise with 2 pair but feel that his small raises are too keep me in, mainly my AK due to positions.I have no reason to believe he would raise AK or a draw here. I could easily have KK or QQ myself. I put him on QQ/66 or QK and feel that i have to fold is river shove.

Old
Tue Sep 16, 2014, 05:04 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2013
I think you played it very well. Standaard pre, Good sized cbet OTF, check/call turn. I wouldn't change a thing.
I would certainly fold the river-shove as well.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com