Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

hand evaluation

Old
hand evaluation - Sat Sep 27, 2014, 09:55 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
is there anyone on PSO who's job it is to evaluate hands posted on the forum. As I have posted two hands recently with no pro evaluation, only posts from other PSO members, which is good but having a PSO trainer evaluate the hands I think would be more beneficial

Old
Sat Sep 27, 2014, 12:10 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi Maloco87,

We do have a team of hand analysers at PSO who reply to hands posted in the Advanced Review sections of the forum. However these sections require at least Chrome Star VIP status to post and the Cash Game section is only for 10NL and above. The team will post in the Basic Hand Discussion section sometimes, especially on interesting hands, but can't reply to every post. I'm sure you understand these guys are human too and have a lot of demands on their time.

There is also always the option to request a review of some of your hands for Live Training. If that's something you would be interested in just shoot one of the trainers a PM or email to discuss it.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Sep 27, 2014, 01:56 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
ok i understand thanks

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com